Jenny Brown became Jenny Green after meeting a boy named David

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Is it Right?

David and I are so excited to begin our weight loss journey again. I always feel weird saying, "We're starting again..." because that indicates we failed before. The thing I have to keep in mind is that, even though we've had to restart X amount of times, we're still fighting for it. We are still brushing ourselves off and trying again.

My dad always said, "Browns can do anything if they just tried." Now that I a married, I modified it to say, "Greens can do anything if they just try" And I believe that.

David and I have been presented with a pretty awesome weight loss opportunity and we are praying and praying for guidance. I don't want to give details out right now, but maybe I will when we figure out if it's in God's plan for us. We are both excited and nervous, but we know God will show us the way! 

How is your weight loss going? Are you dieting? Adding exercise to your diet? What are you doing to stay on track?

I will be on again tomorrow to give you my "official" weigh in readings and thoughts around that. Hopefully the number isn't *too* high, but hey, we all have to start somewhere! :)

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment