Jenny Brown became Jenny Green after meeting a boy named David

Saturday, September 20, 2014

A Photo Summary

Just a quick photo summary of what we've been up to lately:
David with his new drill from my parents

David trying out his lawn mower from Kat, Alex, Ali, John and myself

Sometimes, you just have to pamper yourself. If I could afford to get a pedicure every other week, I would. They are the most glorious things ever. 
Beautiful sunrise on my way to work

One of my best friends Alex had her baby two weeks ago and he got to come to work to visit. I died. Look at these tiny toes!

Cobie is the most handsome little thing

Ali sent me this magical drawing. I've named him Jonah and he now lives on our fridge

My last day of work I was surprised with a balloon bouquet and a gift from my coworkers. So sweet!

This handsome creature and I went on a walk today and it's his favorite thing to do. He smiles like this the entire time.  

After our walks, he usually crawls under the blanket and takes a nap. Look at that sweet snout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment