Jenny Brown became Jenny Green after meeting a boy named David

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Triangle Lake

Wow, what a fun end to the summer. David and I have been busy, spending time with family at our Lake House at Triangle Lake, celebrating his birthday, spending time with friends, and working on the house. 

Triangle Lake is my favorite place in the world. My dad's side of the family all own our Lake House, so we've had the extreme blessing of spending summers down there. Growing up, we'd go almost every weekend in the summer, or so it seemed. As we all grow up, it's a little trickier to get down there as often but it's never a disappointment. David and I decided that we're going to just request some weekends off next summer so we can get down there more. Here's a photo dump of our time there. I didn't take very many pictures because there's no service so our phones stay nice and tucked away while we're there but I did manage to snap a few.


Hank and I on the way

Our handsome chauffeur 

Wilson (my sister's dog) had too much fun
 

Murph did too apparently


Brother Bear (Alex, Kat's husband) and Wilson
 

Alex and David rocking out  

Our beautiful view

Happy, happy, happy

Kat (left), my cousin Noelle (middle) and I (right) went inner tubing. See that stick pointing up out of the tube? That's my leg. Yeah. Definitely felt all of my falls the next morning, haha! SO fun though!

Hank could get used to vacation too, I think

I think my favorite parts of the weekend was either riding the jet ski with David (oh my word, the most hilarious thing I've ever experienced) and the campfires at night. I love looking up at the billions of stars, sharing stories around the camp fire and spending time with our family. No place better.

And finally, a random picture of Hank, Wilson and I when Kat and I made marinara sauce at her house last weekend. We used tomatoes, basil, and onions from her garden. I can't wait to eat it, it smelled DELICIOUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment