Jenny Brown became Jenny Green after meeting a boy named David

Sunday, September 21, 2014

First Day of Work

Tomorrow is my first day at my new job. I am SO excited but I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous. But it's the good kind of nervous. The kind where you want to jump right in, learn as much as you can and shine. I think my biggest nerves are because I am not familiar with the TeleCom industry, which make up a number of clients I will be working for/with. Praise the Lord I'm a quick learner and from what I've experienced so far, the team is so nice and are really willing to help integrate me into that world. I feel so blessed to be a part of this team and I haven't even had my first day yet! :)

Here's to a great night sleep and an amazing first day! I'll let you know how it goes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment